GREENWATT offers a complete line of transformer testing equipment Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer which identify Inside Failures of Core Movements And Winding Deformations.
Sweep Frequency Response Analysis is a powerful & sensitive method to evaluate the mechanical integrity of core, windings & clamping structures within power transformers by measuring their electrical transfer functions over a wide frequency range. Sweep Frequency Response Analysis is a proven method for frequency measurements.
Sweep Frequency Response Analysis can detect problems in transformers such as
- Winding deformation – axial & radial, like hoop buckling, tilting, spiraling
- Displacements between high & low voltage windings
- Partial winding collapse
- Shorted or open turns
- Faulty grounding of core or screens
- Core movement
- Broken clamping structures
- Problematic internal connections