Secondary Injection Kit Relaying protection tester is used for testing of protection relays based on voltage and current operation. The main function of the tester includes testing of voltage and current operated relays, secondary circuit inspection, trip value of circuit breaker , switch on and off time measurement of circuit breaker and so on.
Secondary Injection Kit is the first choice of protection engineers for the testing of current and voltage operated relays due to the below reasons :
- Simple operation
- Low cost,
- Reliable performance.
Key Specifications of Secondary Injection Kit
- DC voltage output: 0~350V continuous adjustable, output capacity: 960VA
- AC voltage output: 0~380V continuous adjustable, output capacity: 400VA
- DC current output: 0~10A continuous adjustable, output capacity: 80VA
- AC current output: 0~10A, 0~100A, capacity: 1000VA
- Volt ampere feature test: voltage: 0~240V, current: 0~5A
- AC short circuit voltage analog output
- DC voltage selection output: 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, output current: 0.4A
- Device precision: 0.5%RDG+0.05%FS
- Time counter: 0~9999s
- Time counter resolution: 1ms
- Power supply: AC220V ± 10%, 50Hz/60Hz
- Environment temperature: 0~50°C
- Size: 550x410x340mm3
- Weight: 33kg
Fill the form we will contact you soon..!